Limited Edition Prints – Paris Cafe
Edition of five, plus one artist’s proof
This picture was taken at Café Ruc, a Parisian brasserie located at the corner of Rue Saint-Honoré, right across from La Comédie Française, and just slightly off Rue de Rivoli. It is hard to miss the red upholstery which are even more distinguished with the warm tungsten lights. Many people have remarked that this image bears traces of a Edward Hopper painting, an observation that became only more significant to me when I realized that I had just visited the Hopper retrospective at the Grand Palais a few days before this image was made.
Out of stock
About the print:
– Print size: 22″ x 17″ or 559mm x 432mm
– Each print is carefully made with the Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer, using original Epson inks.
– The paper for this edition is Museo Silver Rag, 300gsm.
– Signed with title, edition number, and year, with ink, recto and verso; and seal of authenticity on lower right corner of print.
More info about digital printing in general:
– Wilhelm Imaging Research is the world authority on stability and preservation of traditional and digital photographs
Get in touch:
– Please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, suggestions or comments.