The Morning Walk
Edition of three, plus one artist’s proof
S$1200 per print
This print was sold as part of the TwentyFifteen.sg project.
As a student, Salim took this scenic road to school every morning. On his trip back in December 2013, when his former teacher from secondary school invited him to visit, Salim took Albi, the six-year-old son of his good friend and cousin Soma. Now 44, Soma arrived in Singapore two years ahead of Salim and was instrumental in helping the latter settle in. He doesn’t mind that his son seems closer to Salim because it means having an extra adult to look after him. Similarly, Salim will not be there when Samyra takes her first steps or has her first tooth, and he will have to rely on his relatives to step up and play a bigger role in his absence.
About the print:
– Paper size: 17″ x 22″
– Image size: 13.7″ x 20.5″
– Each print is carefully made with the Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer, using original Epson inks.
– The paper for this edition is Museo Silver Rag, 300gsm.
– Signed with title, edition number, and year, with ink, recto and verso; and seal of authenticity on lower right corner of print.
More info about digital printing in general:
– Wilhelm Imaging Research is the world authority on stability and preservation of traditional and digital photographs.